We’ll help you to quickly address your unwanted pests.
By using our commercial pest control services your business will benefit from over 12 years experience delivering high grade commercial pest control services in Sussex. As well as pest control, we also offer consultancy and independent field biologist services.
We’ve worked with a wide range of businesses (including the food sector) in Brighton, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis and Worthing in East and West Sussex.
We have successfully delivered commercial pest control solutions in bars, restaurants, hospitals, farms, hotels and schools to name but a few.
Whatever pest you are dealing with, we will have a commercial pest control solution for it! We can assist with Rats, Mice, Squirrels, Insect Pests (Wasps, Flies, Beetles, Cockroaches, Moths, Fleas, Ants, Bees), Birds and Spiders. We can also provide vegetation control and deal with horticultural insect pests such as the Brown Tailed Moth.
As you would expect we:
- take a professional approach to our work
- are fully insured
- are members of the National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA)
- have staff trained to BPCA part II
- ensure all our staff hold food hygiene certifications and construction site workers cards (CSCS)
- always DBS(CRB) check our new recruits as added security for our customers
- have a field team covering East and West Sussex (our office is near Brighton)
- work independently and professionally – saving you time and money by allowing you to focus on what you are good at… running your business.
Our tailored commercial pest control and prevention service agreements give you the option to select the level of protection you need to help:
- prevent contamination and disease
- safeguard your investments
- protect your reputation
- meet your legal requirements.
Our commercial pest control services in Sussex include:
- One off treatments.
- Service contracts for on-going protection & compliance for your business with Food Safety Regulations.
- Pest proofing including Fly screens and Bird proofing.
- Supply & Maintenance of pest control equipment such as Fly Killing Units
- Field Biologist inspection and auditing for high specification food and pharmaceutical facilities.
- Pest awareness training for your staff.
We understand pests and the negative impact they can have on your business.
As a service driven business that has the answers, we work with our clients to protect reputations and ensure pest issues are not allowed to interfere with our clients’ operation.
If you already have a commercial pest control service in place why not take advantage of our free no obligation survey? We could save you money and improve your service.
Get in touch today to see how your business would benefit from working with us. We work across East Sussex and West Sussex and are often in Brighton, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis and Worthing. Although, we can work elsewhere in the UK – please just ask!