Field Biologist Inspections & Audits across the UK
If your business is looking for an expert to provide high quality Field Biologist Inspections, we provide an independent Field Biologist service. We’re based in Sussex but can also travel across Kent, Surrey and the UK.
Working to your specification, our Field Biologist, Paul Westgate, typically undertakes the following elements:
- Provide fully detailed typed reports highlighting recommendations to control, or minimise pest activity (reports are delivered electronically within 72 hours of completion of the site inspection)
- Conduct trend analysis and, if necessary, establish objectives to ensure strong management of pest issues is in place
- Review the current standard of work in place providing a full detailed assessment of our findings. This can either be through your in house quality management system or via our in depth detailed report
- Ensure paperwork systems are current and complete
- Conduct gap analysis assessments to 3rd party auditing specifications (BRC, Soil Association, Supermarkets manufacturing guides etc.)
- Identify areas for improvement and help to celebrate successes.
Our Field Biologist operates in the strictest of confidence and ensures a seamless delivery of service is achieved through our vast experience working in these environments.
Contact us today to see how your business will benefit from working with us. We have pest control specialists based in East and West Sussex and our Field Biologist travels across the UK.